- 72% Polyamide, 28% Lycra
- High and wider waistband with button, and with hook and loop on the inside
- Classic welt pocket openings at the back
- High slit in the side seam from the knee to the hem
- Soft and stretchy material that provides comfort and full flexibility
- The fabric's special construction and the high proportion of Lycra mean that the jacket
keeps its shape over the years
- No itchy labels on the inside of the trousers
- Designed to be worn together with the MWH Harmony Jacket but also look incredibly stylish
together with the Work Jacket.
Our model Samia is 179 cm tall and wears size 36. Jessica is 176 cm and wears size 38.
Inseam length in size 38: 83cm
The length of the trousers is slightly longer and if you are around 170, the trouser leg reaches right down to the floor. However, the trousers can easily be sewn up or cut off (beause of the raw edge).
Relaxed fit that is slightly narrower and sits nicely over the hips, but drops from the hip and is wide and flowy legs. These trousers inspire movement - why not take a break and spontaneously dance with your colleagues? The slit on the leg make it possible to tie them and then even the cycle ride is possible!
We recommend washing at 30 C.
Functional materials should not be washed with fabric softener because it affect elasticity and the ability to transport moisture.
Too high a temperature, strong centrifugation and tumble drying can destroy details in the garment.